7.14.2005


WOW! It's been a long time since I last posted, haven't really been busy...just enjoying the summer. We have had alot of nice days, and swimming has become our life! I have been letting my house work go as well...guess it's a good thing it is going to be raining this weekend!
I have been thinking about Christmas presents, and what to make or get for family and friends. And I got side tracked while looking for new patterns, and came across a few posts about the Pine Ridge Reservation(www.spirit-rising.org) . I am going to sponsor a child, it doesn't seem all that hard to do, and it won't be expensive either. I already went through some of Caden's old clothes, and will be sending them as well as some crocheted things I have made.
I did take a few evenings and made 2 squares for Dman's( www.dmanhero.com ) comfortghan. Since he likes his trians, I made a little design and whipped that up quick.
Tomorrow afternoon we will all be going to Delgrosso's Park(http://www.delgrossos.com/dap.html ) for Bellwood Community Night, they are having a chicken dinner, and then fireworks....and I guess we are going to stay for them.
I want to make sure we get a few nights at Lakemont Park( http://www.lakemontparkfun.com/) for the Wing Off, missed the last two years. I love chicken wings!

No comments: