9.01.2005


BACK TO SCHOOL!
The kids started back to school today! Although it is nice, I found myself alittle bored. But I will adjust!
I have been watching the news around the clock, and praying for all those people who now have nothing. And I am getting alittle angry with our goverment(gee..imagine that..me mad at the govermant). I can't believe that they can't even drop water and food off to all the people stuck on the bridges and streets, it doesn't make any sence at all. All we can do is pray, and pray. Alot of us can't afford to send money(not with the price of gas going up with every passing minute!).
I'm sure things will improve, with time.
The above picture is one of those fleece blankets that were very popular last year. I finally tried one, and it was easy. This one is My Little Pony, it's for my neighbor's little one(Alex) for Christmas. I am going to make one for each of them. I have been looking for Kim Possible fleece, but have had no luck so far.
Well..I need to figure out what we are going to have for dinner tonight, and maybe make a cake or something.

No comments: