6.22.2006


I took a break from the big afghan to make a baby blanket for a girl I use to work with. She is having her first baby in August, a little girl. I have been wanting to try this pattern, I like how it turned out. It was made using the Bernat Baby Stripes, working from corner to corner. It takes 3 skeins of yarn to make a blanket, but since I wanted to make the colors of the rainbow, I had bought 1 skein of each color. I have enough to make another one! Humm..wonder who is due soon?
It's very muggy today. I don't think we will be swimming on the account that I hate going out and pulling the cover off just to get in for 15 minutes and then have a downpour. The sun is out, but the weather is calling for storms this afternoon. So, I guess we will find something else to do.

No comments: