8.23.2006

Granma's Blanket Done


I finished my Granma's afghan the other night, now that it is all done...I like the way it turned out. I wasn't real sure about the color combo at first, but it's all good. I know she will like it. I am going to work on the winter hat/scarf for Mom now. I did get the hat done last night, and started the scarf today. It shouldn't take long. Then I may try to make the fun hats for my friend who is in charge of raising money for our class reunions. I found the pattern online, and they seem like they would work up fast. We shall see....

2 comments:

♥.•*Carol T*•.♥ said...

I think your afghan is absolutely beautiful, and the color combo, is great!!!

crochetroo said...

This is simply stunning. Such a lovely choice of colours and great texture. What a lucky Grandma!