9.12.2006

Autumn Leaves Square One


I have since scrapped the tree skirt I was planning on making. I did start it, but it wasn't working out for me. I then found the Autumn Leaves pattern. I really like the look of this afghan, and I am making for myself! I have never done the Tunisian stitch, so I had to learn. After pulling out the yarn three times I got it. I kept missing a stitch, and the square was very uneven. But I'm good now, and am working on the third block. It does get a bit frustrating when you have 3 or 4 different colors hanging off the back, and trying to keep all the skeins apart...lol. But it has such a nice look when it's done. I am going to make the pink ribbon afghan for Erica's Relay For Life team using this stitch. I will put the vein in the leaf when all the squares are done. Off I go....

1 comment:

Sônia Maria said...

Hi!
Is very much beautiful!!!
Hugs
Sônia Maria