3.25.2007

Pink Ribbon Lapghan


I finished the Pink Ribbon cancer lapghan today. I am going to run it through the wash and block it, and maybe go one more round on the boarder, I'm not sure yet.
I am planning on starting the Bellwood Community Picnic afghan tomorrow. I got the graphs done and all the yarn bought. I don't know if I should do it in the tunisian or just single crochet it...hummmm. It would give me an excuse to go to AC Moore tonight and get bobbins if I do it in single crochet..lol!

3 comments:

KZiggy said...

I love this blanket it is so nice i would love to have something like this its so very nice

Sônia Maria said...

Hi!

Your blog is lovely!

I have one blog of crochet.
www.falandodecrochet.blogspot.com .

I make one new stitch crochet, see.
See purse green an sacarv green too in
http://falandodecrochet.blogspot.com/search/label/MEUS%20CROCHETS .

I am from Brazil.
My english is little.

Have a nice day.

Hugs

Sônia Maria

Cindy said...

Hello,
Beautiful blanket, very nice job!! I would love to have the pattern for it, can you please tell me where I can get it? I have crocheted 3 cancer blankets with the ribbon in the middle, would love to do this one. Please let me know, Thanks!
trixie@wyomail.com