5.31.2005

Feels like monday!!

Well, woke up at 5:15 this morning to a little baby crying from a stuffy head! I thought he would fall back to sleep after changing him, and rocking him...but he didn't. Even tried putting him in bed with me...I think that just made him want to play!
I worked on a granny square last night before bed for Maryann(one of the ladies from the board), am going to get two done today. Then mail them out to her so she can get her afghans started and done for her family.
For the girls asking where I got the pattern for the Elvis afghan-e-Bay! I have tried contacting the lady again to see who else she has, but to no avail. The site she had running was www.cuddleup-creations.com , but nothing comes up for it. I get some search engine page, and on e-bay, I get the message that there are no matches found. I don't know what happened. If someone is interested in the pattern let me know. It can be done in the afghan stitch(tunisan), or done the way I did it(cross stitched it on).
Ok..I'm going to get off here and feed the little one...maybe not...he's asleep! Well then..I guess it's the dishes!

No comments: