5.30.2005

Ughhhh!!

We had a very inactive day today, sat and watched television all afternoon. I missed the parade this morning, the kids actually left us sleep in! Did not cook out, don't have enough gas in the tank...lol. But I just used the old George Foreman, tasted pretty darn good! I finished the baby blanket I was working on, but went and messed it up trying to fix the first few rows. And boy did I make a mess of it. I did fix it the best I could, but I would never give it as a gift now, so Caden has another blanket. I will have to get some more yarn and start another one. It won't be done I don't think for the baby show on the 12th of June. I will have to see what I can do. I did start another one late this afternoon, for my sister-in laws sister. She is having a girl, so it will be done in white and pink. My first pink blanket...lol..everyone seems to have boys. I will have to post a pic later of the one I messed up...I could cry.

No comments: