1.19.2009

Happy New Year

Wow! I have really let my bloggin' go! It's been ages since I have posted, mostly because I have been busy. I had a really nice Christmas this year, even though Hubby had to work :0(
My New Years Resolution this year- Be kinder, lose 20 lbs., and get all the crafts done that I had started and never finished! And I am going to get a jump on gifts for next year!! WooHoo!
I already have two items done and I will post pictures soon. I made Porch Sitters out of plastic canvas...one is a Snowman and the other is the Old Time Santa. Hubby needs to cut the wood to support the backs and then they are complete. I also want to make afghans for my two sister-in-laws. Picture afghans of their wedding, or I may do a picture of their kids. Another crocheter did one of her grandparents, and it looks just like a picture.

No comments: