1.29.2009

Helmet Liners and Slippers







Now I'm working on Helmet Liners and Slippers for our Troops. I went shopping Saturday with Mom and we ran into one of the craft stores where wool yarn was on sale. I grabbed enough yarn to make three liners, and too much yarn to make the slippers! I was thinking I would need 2 skeins of yarn for one pair of slippers....wrong! Only need one skein for one pair...oh well, can never have to much yarn! The liners should be done in the dark plain colors, black, tan, brown and grey. And the slippers will be done is fun colors! I have one liner and one pair of slippers done, and one slipper on the next pair done. I am helping another Lady at the Ville, her Godson is in a unit of 100, and he said it is very cold over there, and they need helmet liners. If you want to read about it go here... http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=94114 .






No comments: